Affordable housing is a concern for many communities, particularly in urban areas such as Arlington County and Baltimore, two key development priorities for AHC Inc.
The following includes links to mid-Atlantic affordable housing information resources, as well as national organizations. We hope you find them helpful.
Income and Rent Limits
- Affordable Housing in Arlington, Facts and Figures compiled by Arlington's Department of Community Planning, Housing and Development, 5-15-12
- Affordable Housing is Economic Issue - Not Just a Social Concern: An Interview with Stephen Fuller, Director, Center for Regional Analysis, George Mason University
- Arlington County Housing Division Information and Resources
- Affordable Housing Issue Brief, July 2008, Arlington County Housing Division
- Fairfax County Affordable Housing Preservation Initiative
- George Mason University Center for Regional Analysis - materials on trends, economic indicators andd forecasts for job growth and housing
- Alliance for Housing Solutions
- Baltimore Housing
- Bon Secours of Maryland Foundation
- Housing Association for Non-Profit Developers (HAND)
- Innovative Housing Institute
- St. Ambrose Housing Aid Center
Local and National Government Sources
- Arlington County, Department of Community Planning, Housing and Development (CPHD), Housing Division
- Fairfax County Redevelopment & Housing Authority
- Falls Church Division of Housing and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Affordable Housing
- Northern Virginia Affordable Housing Alliance
More to come!
AHC is a chartered member of NeighborWorks ®, a national network of more than 220 organizations that works to revitalize communities through affordable housing opportunities, training, and technical assistance.