A new 10-unit Condominium Community from AHC Inc.
2900 South 17th Street, Arlington, VA 22204, MAP
Potomac Valley Chapter, The American Institute of Architects presents Honor Award to Davis Place for a Multi-Family Project, October 2012
Davis Place wins residential home architectural award. Read more
Spacious 2 and 3 bedroom homes in a quiet neighborhood conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.
Affordably priced and financed for first-time home buyers earning less than 80 percent of the Area Median Income.
Davis Place is located near the new Walter Reed Community Center and within a mile of Columbia Pike, Shirlington and 1-395.
Covered parking is located in the rear. Ground floor site layout.
For more information, contact Rick Holliday
703-486-0626 ext. 132
- Four 2-Bedroom Units, 1,256 square feet
- Six 3-Bedroom Units, 1,388 square feet
- All Units have 2 Full Bathrooms
- Open Floor Plan: Kitchen/Living Room
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Individual Hot Water Heater/Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Ceramic Tile Flooring - Kitchen and Bath
- Carpeting - Living Room, Hallway and Bedrooms
- Outdoor Living Space - Balcony, Patio or Porch
- Assigned Off-Street Parking
- Must be first-time homebuyer
- Must meet income criteria*
- Must be pre-approved for loan
- All owners are eligible to receive low-interest rate mortgage and Arlington County-sponsored 2nd trust deffered loan program*
* Contact AHC for details
10/14/09: Grand Opening Press Release