AHC Greater Baltimore
AHC Greater Baltimore has developed or preserved six affordable rental housing properties in the Baltimore region, including five in Baltimore City and one in Baltimore County.
- Barclay Greenmount, 1734 Guilford Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21202 139 project-based Section 8 rental apartments spread over 80 sites in Barclay and Greenmount West neighborhoods. One, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments. Extensive renovations completed in 2008. Onsite Resident Services program. Managed by Equity Management. 410-837-0930
- Greenspring Overlook, 2407 Loyola Northway, Baltimore, MD 21215 189 project-based Section 8 garden apartments. $8 million renovation completed in 2003. Onsite Resident Services program. Managed by Equity Management. 410-664-3303
- Kirkwood House Apartments, 6401 Loch Raven Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21239. 261 project-based, section 8 apartments primarily for seniors. Extensive $5.85 million renovation process in 2009. 410-323-8910 More information.
- Lansdowne Apartments, 2401 Tionesta Dr., Halethorpe, MD 21227 167 affordable apartments, 151 with Section 8 contracts. Major interior and exterior renovation completed in 2006. Managed by Equity Management. 410-247-4111
- MonteVerde, 2501-2503 Violet Ave., Baltimore, MD 21215; 301 affordable apartments for seniors and non-elderly disabled residents. Extensive renovations completed in early 2010. Onsite Resident Services program. Managed by Equity Management. 410-728-4422 More information.
- Union Rowe , 1500 block of West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD; 72 apartments with one to three bedrooms. Extensive renovations are now underway. 443-388-9346 More information.