AHC’s professional property management team ensures our communities are well-maintained and welcoming.
AHC Management LLC was founded in 2000 to make sure AHC’s apartment communities are secure, well-managed living environments. A subsidiary of AHC Inc., the firm currently manages 32 properties in Virginia and Maryland.
AHC Management provides management services for AHC-owned properties and third-party management communities. The organization is certified by Virginia Housing Development Authority and is a licensed Community Association Management Company in the Commonwealth of Virginia. With decades of experience providing ownership with responsible and responsive management services, major components of our management services include:
- Friendly and courteous customer service.
- Proactive marketing and leasing program to maintain high occupancy.
- Comprehensive day-to-day and preventative maintenance services.
- Regular property and unit inspections.
- Oversight and conformity with all regulations required by lenders, equity partners, and government agencies.
- Monthly financial statements to monitor operating costs and identify budget variances.
- Ongoing staff training in all aspects of property management.
- Focused risk management evaluations of property operations.
A job well done
In 2014, The Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) approved AHC Management for another full three-year certification as a VHDA Certified Management Agent.