Hunter’s Park is a four-story apartment community for independent seniors located in Arlington’s Cherrydale neighborhood. Built in 2005, the community has convenient metrobus access in front of the building and is within walking distance of a grocery store, hardware store, restaurants and other retail shops. The community space includes a library, great room with fireplace and a dining area for residents to enjoy.
74 One-Bedroom Apartments
- 45 apartments for seniors earning less than 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI).
- 24 Section 8 project-based apartments
- 5 apartments for seniors earning less than 30% of the Area Median Income.
- Accessible public transportation
- Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants and other retail
- Underground parking
- Resident services
- Library, kitchen, dining area, great room and terrace
- Computer station with printer on each floor
- On-site management office
Apartments available to individuals age 62 and better. Income limits apply.
Leasing Office: 703-892-4330. Managed by AHC Management.
2021 North Nelson Street, Arlington, VA 22207