Woodbury Park, a tree-lined, garden-style apartment community, is within walking distance of the Courthouse Metro station and many retail and restaurant options. Built in the 1940s, the complex includes 204 affordable apartments and 160 market-rate apartments. A recent comprehensive renovation has restored and updated the property’s classic Colonial Revival features, which include a mix of red and blonde brick masonry, gabled and flat roofing, and porticoes at the buildings’ entrances.
A new community center includes an exercise room and seating area with TV and tables.
Interior renovations include new kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and electrical systems. In warm months, the freshly re-bricked courtyard, with a water feature and plenty of benches, serves as a central gathering place in the nine-acre community.
Woodbury Park features AHC’s award-winning Resident Services program that provides educational opportunities for children, teens and adults.
- 3 efficiencies (all affordable)
- 186 one-bedrooms (54 affordable, 133 market rate)
- 131 two-bedrooms (103 affordable, 27 market rate)
- 44 three-bedrooms (all affordable)
- Easy access to public transportation
- Resident services programs for children, teens and adults
- Close proximity to shopping, schools and supermarkets
There are 160 market-rate apartments with no income restrictions and 204 affordable apartments available to individuals earning up to 60% of the Area Median Income
Leasing office: 703-528-3625. Managed by AHC Management.
Woodbury Park Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
2306 North 11th Street, Arlington, VA 22201