Invest in AHC Inc. Invest in your community.
AHC Inc. is committed to fulfilling our mission of developing sustainable affordable housing while also providing a competitive return on our investors’ funds.
Working with both for-profit and non-profit partners, AHC has developed 50+ multifamily communities in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC that serve more than 18,000 individuals and families.
As the need for low- and middle-income housing continues to grow, AHC Inc. is actively expanding its development strategy to include a broader spectrum of housing options.
Our commitment to the communities we serve is deep and ongoing. We take pride in developing quality properties that strengthen neighborhoods and increase property values.
AHC’s building blocks for success include our proven track record, long-time community commitment, and forward-thinking approach.
Our communities provide welcoming and stable homes along with education programs and social services to help residents build stronger futures.
We take pride in solution-oriented developments that meet today’s needs while adapting to tomorrow’s challenges.
Invest in AHC Inc. Grow with us.
AHC PROVIDES INVESTMENT PARTNERS:
- Combined portfolio valued at over $1 billion.
- Board includes experts in development, real estate and community investment.
- Committed staff with decades of experience.
- 40+ years of developing and sustaining affordable apartment communities.
- 50+ properties with 7,500 units in Virginia, Maryland and DC.
- Built or preserved 5,500 affordable (< 60% AMI) and 2,000 market-rate units (> 81% AMI)
- Developed 2,000 units in last five years.
- 8% average annual increase in cash flow over the last four years.
- More than $150 million invested over time from local jurisdictions.
- 25+ years of providing resident services programs.
- 1,000 volunteers and community supporters
- 100% of the high school students in AHC’s education program graduate and nearly all are the first in their families to attend college.
Learn more about social investing with AHC: Email Stephen Smith, AHC Executive Vice President.